Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

UFO experts converge on Colorado this weekend

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> General topics -> News in English
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Plusthon
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2007 19:41:11    Sujet du message: UFO experts converge on Colorado this weekend Répondre en citant

UFO experts converge on Colorado this weekend
Want scientific proof of UFOs? These people say they have it

by Jann Tracey, News2

August 10, 2007

GREENWOOD VILLAGE (KWGN) — There's money to be made in UFOs: books, videos, trinkets and tokens are for sale at this weekend's MUFON conference. "MUFON" is an acronym for the Mutual UFO Network, a non-profit scientific research organization investigating the mysteries of of UFOs for 38 years.

But behind the business of flying saucers is a serious search for truth.

This weekend at the Tech Center Marriott, MUFON is displaying publicly for the first time what the organization says is scientific proof of UFOs--duplicates of the original negatives of the McMinnville, Oregon sighting in 1950.

Conference attendees say they are excited to be able see the evidence in person.

"Since I have been a child, really since the time I could read a book, I have seen these images," said Claudia Metz. "They are very publicized."

Stan Friedman, a nuclear physicist, is one of the speakers at the seminar.

"I am not a believer. I am a scientist who has looked at data. I am a scientist who has reached certain conclusions."

CU-Boulder was commissioned by the U.S. government to study the photo negatives in 1968. CU researchers concluded that "some physical factors such as the accuracy of some photo-metric measures argue against a fabrication."

There are 200 UFO sightings worldwide every month, 80 percent of which can be explained. Its the remaining 20 percent that excites MUFON members.

"What they want to know is, 'why?' Why would aliens come here?" said Friedman.

source http://cw2.trb.com/news/kwgn-ufo-convention,0,475929.story?coll=kwgn-home-2

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2007 19:41:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> General topics -> News in English
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation