Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mrgray
Invité

MessagePosté le: 20/06/2007 22:14:25    Sujet du message: Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities Répondre en citant

Audio - 10 min

This is a short excerpt from a full-length podcast available as a free download at www.Earthfiles.com. For more than three decades, a West Coast attorney has kept secret his interactions with a non-human intelligence. First he trusted them. But now he worries that the agenda of the particular type he has encountered is to manipulate and suppress humans. Please visit Earthfiles.com for the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries, and real X-Files, in-depth reports that go beyond the 6 o'clock news, with Emmy award-winning reporter and editor Linda Moulton Howe.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/06/2007 22:14:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kalinoux
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 21/06/2007 22:00:45    Sujet du message: Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities Répondre en citant

Hello MrGray,

Really Shocked .

To be honnest if this interview wasn't from Linda MH, I would have directly consider it as a hoax.

I really don't know what to think about it....

But as attorney, it's difficult to imagine this guy is making a huge hoax, for me that doesn't fit ... but on the other side, anyway, hard to believe what we hear...

Would be interesting to know if Linda MH went on with her investigation about this case ?

Kind regards,

Kalinoux Respect
Invité

MessagePosté le: 28/06/2007 10:26:14    Sujet du message: Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities Répondre en citant

I am a paralegal but don't work in the legal field. The law is very interesting.

Respect
Plusthon
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 27/07/2007 15:23:50    Sujet du message: Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities Répondre en citant

Hello Laughing

I have information or misinformation to bring to you ,I do not know Question

but in both cases this is strong interest

Citation:
I have information that can explain a great deal of what is going on in the photos provided by Chad, Rajman, the Lake Tahoe witness, as well as the photos taken by Jenna and Ty in Big Basin, CA…

I'm going by the alias "Isaac" while I release this information. I'm an electrical engineer and computer scientist and used to work in a program called "CARET" that was concerned with research and development based on extra-terrestrial technology. Many key elements of the technology I worked with during my time with CARET are clearly visible in these crafts. This work was done in the 80's in Palo Alto, CA, so it's no surprise to me that these sightings are taking place within such proximity to that area.

Attached to this email you will find numerous scans of photographs and documents from my CARET days that pertain to what I'm going to tell you, and would like to share with your audience. In addition, I have put up a small website that has very high resolution copies of all of these scans, as well as a lengthy letter that explains a lot about me, the CARET program, and these sightings. I've been listening to your show since 2002 and would like to work with you to get this information out there. Please read the text at the website for the rest of the details, as I am taking a fairly significant personal risk and would like to make sure it's worth it: isaaccaret.fortunecity.com

All I ask in sharing this information is that it's kept together. There are 4 photos and a total of 15 pages of scanned documents. If you'd like to resize them for your website, that is fine... I want people to have easy access to this information IN FULL. I feel this is reasonable and it is all I ask. I am NOT trying to sell anything and the only reason I created this very simple website is to ensure all the information is presented correctly and in one place.

--Isaac
source http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2095.html?theme=light

the document

According to 'Isaac X' - a claimed ex-DoD (Department of Defense) contractor who worked on a project which developed 'Extraterrestrial' technology for the benefit of the private sector - CARET - Commercial Applications Research for Extra-terrestrial Technology - the kind of 'drone' type UFO's we have been seeing in 2007 - are possibly human constructions.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=31120

The site Isaaccaret link Arrow http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

more than one personal opinion, if you have information on the subject, for or against

MessagePosté le: 22/06/2017 16:21:59    Sujet du message: Earthfiles: Attorney Encounters Non-Human Entities

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation