Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

The Tunguska Mystery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Ufos documents -> The essential books about Ufololy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalinoux
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 20/09/2009 21:29:43    Sujet du message: The Tunguska Mystery Répondre en citant

Some few years ago, I spend some time to read and search about Tunguska event, I exchanged some mails with people workinfg in R.I.A.P institut. And last week, I received this mail :

Citation:
Dear Ms. **

A few years ago you exchanged email messages on the problem of the Tunguska meteorite with my colleague Nikolay Nesterenko. Since you are interested in this problem, I am taking the liberty to inform you about the publication of my book on the same subject. Its title is The Tunguska Mystery and it has just been published by Springer New York. Please find here attached a short leaflet with information on the book (file TM-Info.doc) and a thumbnail of the book cover (file TM-Cover.jpg). Hopefully, this information may be of interest to you. Also, I would be very grateful to you if you would kindly recommend The Tunguska Mystery to your friends and colleagues in France and elsewhere.

All my very best wishes!

Sincerely yours, Vladimir Rubtsov, Ph.D., Director, RIAP

Citation:
The Tunguska Mystery

Springer New York has published Vladimir Rubtsov’s book The Tunguska Mystery (hardcover, 328 pp., 49 illus, 11 in color; language: English; ISBN: 9780387765730). This is the first truly comprehensive and popular exposition of this century-long enigma written specially for Western readers. It is objective and pays attention to both conventional and unconventional theories of the Tunguska space body’s origin. Also, The Tunguska Mystery is the only book written in the English language on Tunguska studies in the former Soviet Union and new independent states that is entirely based on firsthand accounts of serious researchers directly engaged in these studies.

The book may be purchased in many local bookstores throughout the world, as well as ordered from Amazon.com and other online bookstores. In this book you will find out about the startling discoveries made by past investigations, as well as about the important questions we still have to answer to discover the true nature of the Tunguska catastrophe.

Kali Respect

MessagePosté le: 20/09/2009 21:29:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Ufos documents -> The essential books about Ufololy
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation