Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

An hour with Mikhail Gorbachev

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Ufos documents -> What is know by authorities
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalinoux
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 25/04/2009 11:00:57    Sujet du message: An hour with Mikhail Gorbachev Répondre en citant

For those of you who may have taken in the Charlie Rose PBS TV interview yesterday, April 21, 2009, of George Schultz, former
Secretary of State under Reagan [1982-1989], and former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev [1985-1991], Gorbachev went out of his way [interrupting Schultz in mid-sentence] to bring up an "interesting" comment Reagan made concerning alien invasion
during their first summit conference in Geneva in 1985.

You can watch the interview here: Gorbatchev

Go to 15:15 into interview...

Citation:
 George Schultz: In the afternoon, during a break, all of a sudden, Present Reagan and President Gorbachev took a walk. They went down to some cabin on Lake Geneva where there was a fire in a fireplace. And you sat down there. I wasn't there, but I know when you came back, there were two friends almost talking about what was going to happen. Then we went to the next day...
Citation:

Gorbachev [interrupting Schultz]: That fireside house, President Reagan suddenly said to me, "What would you do if the United States were attacked by someone from outer space? [Camera shows Henry Kissinger and Nancy Reagan in audience] Would you help us?" I said, "No doubt about it." He said, "We too." [[Laughing, Charlie Rose laughs, audience laughs] So that's interesting.

According to Grant Cameron's PresidentialUFO.com: Reagan

Citation:
Gorbachev first mentioned Reagan's fireside alien invasion comment Feb. 17, 1987, during a speech on Survival Of Humanity at the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow:

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United states and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, although I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion. It is much more important to think about the problems that have entered in our common home."

Reagan made similar alien invasion comments, such as during a speech at the U.N. on Sept. 21, 1987. [Go to PresidentialUFO link above for details.]

Kalinoux Respect

MessagePosté le: 25/04/2009 11:00:57    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Ufos documents -> What is know by authorities
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation