Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Yorkshire ufo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Plusthon
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 02/10/2007 17:17:01    Sujet du message: Yorkshire ufo Répondre en citant

Leeds, West Yorks, England

Date: 1979
Time: 10:30 p.m.

My wife and I have seen two flying saucers; the first in 1979 at about 10:30 p.m. at a distance of about 100 yards, at roof level, coming down to land, moving slowing and in a sideways motion. We had a 15 second sighting of it; it was silent and had red, orange and yellow lights, blinking on and off, around the circumference; I estimate it to have been about 30 feet in diameter.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

-------------------------------------------

link http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/799800.shtml

Dernière édition par Plusthon le 02/10/2007 19:35:48; édité 2 fois
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/10/2007 17:17:01    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Plusthon
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 02/10/2007 17:17:35    Sujet du message: Yorkshire ufo Répondre en citant

Emley Moor, Huddersfield, West Yorks, England

Date: 1998
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Then in March 1998 we had another sighting. On the moors I noticed a strange ambient light as I looked out of the car window as I drove along. I initially thought someone was having an outdoor party (it was almost 10:00 p.m.), As I drove along the road I could see what it was. I flying saucer at ground level about to take off. As I watched it lifted into the sky, rotating like a giant Ferris wheel. 90 seconds later it was high in the sky. My wide saw it too as did some clients of mine who were in the area at 8:00 p.m.. So it had been there for 2 hours. This sighting - within 300 yards is situated the TV transmitter station - the tallest building in the area, manned 24 hours a day; those guys must have seen it, filmed it, reported it, etc., etc. Yet not a word appeared on the local TV News. Yet a few months afterwards the local TV News DID carry a different flying saucer story which they could explain (it was a mobile camera belonging to the BBC flying above a football ground).

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research

link http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/799800.shtml
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 02/10/2007 19:34:42    Sujet du message: 2004 Répondre en citant

12-janv-0416:30HuddersfieldWestYorkshireRoundobjectwithwhitelightsallaroundit.
06-nov-0421:25DriffieldEastYorkshireTheobjecthadthreetofourdifferentcolourlights.
04-Feb-0406:15GrosmontNorthYorkshireObjectappearedtobeasoundlesspairoflights,oneyellow,theotherwhite.Nodiscernableshape.
14-Apr-0420:27HonleyWestYorkshireLookedlikeaJellyfishflyinginthesky.Mighthavehadtwobrightlightsonthesideoftheobject.
14-May-0403:10LeedsWestYorkshireAverybrightlight,andalsosawstrobelightsnearthebrightlight.
19-Apr-0422:10FileyNorthYorkshireTwoobjectstravellingtogether.Theyclimbedatanincrediblespeed,andheadedsouthdownthecoast.
20-May-0413:30SkiptonNorthYorkshireLookedlikealight,transparentring.
22-Apr-0416:30GooleEastYorkshireTheobjectlookedlikeaboomerangandwasstationaryoverapowerstation.Anaircraftwascirclingtheobject.
22-Apr-04?QueensburyWest YorkshireJustsaidanobject.

Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 02/10/2007 20:53:18    Sujet du message: Yorkshire ufo Répondre en citant

Wayne C says:
Aprox, 16 years ago myself and friend were driving back from whitby late one sunday evening we had just passed RAF Filingdales when out of the passenger window we both saw his immense bright light in the sky travelling in our direction. it was about half the size of a full moon .brighter than the full moon and far too large for it to be the brightest star. My friend Carl said are watching what i am . I said yes . He said thank God for that. I was now in front of us and heading across us at least half a mile away . There was no sound . no flashing lights like on aircraft . Then there was a huge flash of light like lightening and it was gone. We both said wow.. That day changed my life. Now the story youve heard many times I went to the library. Since then I've researched UFOs and other related subjects. Ive visited Stonehenge and was lucky enough to walk in crop circles . visited Egypt. Belize , Guatamala I am drawn to ancient sites . I thing Im on a quest to "SEEK THE TRUTH". I know Im not the only one.

Harold Bastow in Bradford says:

I was walking with my brother as young lads through the pleasure beach at Blackpool when my eyes were drawn to the sky. I saw what I thought was the tail end of an aircraft coming across the sky towards the pleasure beach. As it went round the area I saw that one light that made it look like a tail light of an aircraft with portholes that were spinning so fast they gave that impresson. But when it got nearer it must have slowed down as I could see there were porthole windows.

On the following Sunday there was a write up with many people having seen the same thing. It was the time of the Blackpool illuminations and people accused Blackpool Council of rigging it up to draw the crowds. But the Council denied it. No Council could make a mysterious object so good and sensible. Even when I saw it at a slower speed it looked like a plane coming backwards.

Trevor Vincent says:
Last Saturday (1/6/02) whilst having a picnic lunch with my wife by the radio masts at the top of Ilkley Road, Keighley, I saw what I at first took be a kite. As it drew nearer, it became clear it was cylindrical in shape, rather like an oil drum in proportion but smaller. It was a bright orange/yellow, with what looked like four castor-type wheels underneath.

My wife and I got out of the car for a better look. It was flying along in the upright position quite sedately about 30 feet above the ground, and making no audible noise. Though the wind was quite gusty, the cylinder was clearly not being driven along by it, but maintained a steady speed (slower than the wind speed) and a steady course, heading over towards Ilkley. In fact, I estimate that had it maintained the course we saw it on, it would have passed right over the town. We saw it around 2:15pm on Saturday 1/6/02. At its closest it must have been within 100 feet of us. There were two other couples who saw it, plus a man with a foreign, possibly French accent.

This man was the first to attempt to follow it, followed by my wife and I. We were not quick enough to keep it in sight for long. Visibility was perfect. What impressed us most was how 'un-alien' it looked. I thought it might have been some experimental radio controlled model, but there was no discernible means of propulsion. The craft had no windows, at least on the side facing us. I wonder if anyone else saw it that day or any other time, I'd like to know! It wasn't a balloon - the sides were perfectly parallel and a balloon would have been buffeted by the wind. Needless to say, I didn't have my camcorder or camera with me!

source http://www.bbc.co.uk/bradford/have_your_say/ufos.shtml

MessagePosté le: 17/10/2017 18:44:09    Sujet du message: Yorkshire ufo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation