Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum

Le Cercle des ufologues
Forum d'études du phénomène ufologique

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Pilot's UFO report released after 16 years

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Plusthon
Administrateur
Administrateur

J'accepte La charte: Oui j'ai lu et pris connaissance de la charte, j'e l’accepte et je m’engage à la respécter

MessagePosté le: 31/08/2007 09:02:45    Sujet du message: Pilot's UFO report released after 16 years Répondre en citant

Pilot's UFO report released after 16 years   

"It's moving very fast to the northeast, spraying fire-like gas and transforming into two objects, a ball and a cube."

It's not a line from a sci-fi movie, but from a tape recording of a conversation between a ground dispatcher and a passenger plane pilot who allegedly chased an unidentified flying object 16 years ago above Shanghai.

The tape, the only known in-flight voice recording of a UFO sighting in China, was released to the public for the first time during a UFO seminar held on Saturday in Shanghai, Beijing Legal Times reported today.

The recording has been kept by Wu Jialu, former senior engineer with the Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute. He said equipment needed to analyze the report wasn't available until now.

"The 26-minute-long tape recording on March 18, 1991, included the pilot detecting the object, following it and eventually, he watched it disappear," said Wu, now director general with a city's UFO research center.

Wu played the taped conversation to the newspaper. The following is a transcript of the conversation.

Airport dispatcher (A): 3603, what did you see?

3603: I took off, flying about seven sea miles (13 kilometers) at the Course 28 degrees. I found an unidentified flying object right at my front. It was three meters to five meters in length. It's red and it looks like it is spraying fire. It's flying to the northeast. I turned slightly to the north and the object was farther and farther from my plane. It's moving fast and suddenly it turned around.

I flew about 20 sea miles (37 kilometers). It is moving southeast. It's flying lower and lower. I turned a little to the west. It turned around suddenly to the north again. It turned black.

It separated into two, one ball on the upper side and one cube below it. The two objects flew northeast for a while and then they turned to the northwest. They climbed up and disappeared. They came out, and disappeared again.

I do not have the continuation of the radio communication but as soon as I have it I puts it on line (if you made it follow it thank you)

MessagePosté le: 31/08/2007 09:02:45    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Cercle des ufologues Index du Forum -> Forum in English -> Closed encounters Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation